We're hiring a Sales Manager
For our HQ in Waregem, Belgium, we’re looking for an international Sales Manager who is prepared to make frequent visits (60% of the time) with our international client base. We are a very flexible organization that quickly responds to new market trends and emphasizes sustainability.
Interested? Then write to Stephanie Decroos (email@example.com) and attach your CV. Discretion is guaranteed. We look forward to meeting you!
What we would expect from you
- You collaborate with our customers to offer them the products that best fit their needs
- You also work with (local) agents and customers
- You share information with your colleagues to foster innovation
- You develop new segmentation strategies
- You attend tradeshows and make international customer visits
- You follow up on trends and can detect commercial opportunities
- 5-7 years of experience in a B2B context, preferably in the textile industry
- You have a great affinity with what’s moving in the interior design world
- Prior experience with intermediate products is a plus
- You have strong negotiation and communication skills
- You always look for the best possible solution for your customer
- You are capable of working under stress and have a positive outlook
- You work efficiently, you are result-oriented, structured and business-driven
- You can both work independently and as part of a team
- Great communicator in Dutch, French and English. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- An open company culture with passionate teams where the customer is central
- A job where innovation matters
- A thorough training program with additional development opportunities
- An international environment
- Room to show initiative and creative thinking
- A competitive salary with a full benefits package
- Achievement recognition through an attractive bonus system
Tessutica develops and manufactures premium and trendy upholstery. We market our products under the brands Beaulieu Fabrics and Ragolle Fabrics. Tessutica is part of the Beaulieu International Group (B.I.G.) is a global specialist in raw chemical materials (polymers), semi-finished engineered products and is a leader in a broad range of floor coverings for the residential and commercial markets. B.I.G. employs more than 5,000 people across 29 plants, 18 sales and distribution offices, with a major presence in 17 countries all over Eurasia, the Americas and Oceania. The company achieved a 2018 turnover of €2 billion and is serving customers in 140 countries. True to its roots as a family business, B.I.G. puts sustainability, innovation and care for its employees central.